Experience authentic Japanese Camellia Seed Oil also known as Tsubaki Oil. Praised for centuries as one of the most treasured secrets of the geisha. This nutritive oil is valued for it's ability to absorb quickly into the deepest layers of the skin leaving it hydrated, highly moisturized, with a non greasy feel. Studies have found camellia oil increases collagen production within the skin and promotes hydration.
What it does
100% Pure, Camellia japonica (Tsubaki Oil) Cold-Pressed, Premium Quality from the seeds of the wild Camellia japonica flower.
Size: 2 fl oz
Maracuja Oil, also known as Passionfruit Seed Oil, is derived from the seeds of passion fruit and native to Brazil, prized for retaining the highest level of Vitamin C.
Cold-Pressed and Unrefined to preserve its superior quality and nutrients.
Óleo Botanicals™ Ayurvedic Amla Fruit Oil is an infusion of Amla Berries in a base of Virgin Sesame Oil.
Amla (Emblica offcinalis) is also known as Indian gooseberry, indigenous to South Asia. One of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic Medicine. Praised for it's ability to nourish and restore vitality. Traditionally used by Indian women as a hair tonic.
Why we love this oil:
Suitable for all hair types
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and omega oils.
- Ultra Lightweight, instantly absorbs into hair & skin without leaving an oily residue.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles.
- Powerhouse of nutrients to feed scalp and hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples and minimizes dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.