Experience the luxury of true Japanese Camellia Seed Oil also known as Tsubaki Oil. Praised for centuries as the beauty secret of the Geishas. This nutritive oil is valued for it's ability to absorb quickly into the deepest layers of the skin leaving it hydrated, highly moisturized, with a non greasy feel.
Our oil is 100% Pure, Cold-Pressed, Premium Quality from the seeds of the wild Camellia japonica flower.
100% Pure, Extra Virgin, Unrefined, No Additives, and Hexane Free to preserve its superior quality, potency and nutrients.
Country of Origin: Jamaica, West Indies
Maracuja Oil, also known as Passionfruit Seed Oil, is derived from the seeds of passion fruit and native to Brazil, prized for retaining the highest level of Vitamin C.
Cold-Pressed and Unrefined to preserve its superior quality and nutrients.
Óleo Botanicals™ Ayurvedic Amla Fruit Oil is an infusion of Amla Berries in a base of Virgin Sesame Oil.
Amla (Emblica offcinalis) is also known as Indian gooseberry, indigenous to South Asia. One of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic Medicine. Praised for it's ability to nourish and promote healthy hair. Traditionally used by Indian women as a hair tonic.
Suitable for all hair types
Óleo Botanicals™ Rosehip Seed Oil is a premium quality, 100% Pure, Organic, Cold-Pressed & Unrefined. Acclaimed by the indigenous people in South America for it's ability to regenerate skin cells, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and improve skin tone.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and omega oils.
- Ultra Lightweight, instantly absorbs into hair & skin without leaving an oily residue.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles
- Powerhouse of nutrients to feed scalp and hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples and minimizes dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.