Óleo Botanicals™ Japanese Camellia Seed Oil also, known as Tsubaki Oil. It's of premium quality, 100% Pure, Cold-Pressed & Unrefined.
Praised as the beauty secret of the Japanese Geishas, highly valued for its ability to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin, highly moisturizing and hydrating leaving it smooth and supple.
* It's always recommended to do a patch test before using any oil.
100% Pure, Extra Virgin, Unrefined, No Additives, and Hexane Free to preserve its superior quality, potency and nutrients.
Country of Origin: Jamaica, West Indies
Óleo Botanicals™ Ayurvedic Amla Fruit Oil is an infusion of amla berries in a base of Virgin Sesame Oil.
Amla (Emblica offcinalis) is also known as Indian gooseberry, indigenous to South Asia. One of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic Medicine. Praised for it's ability to nourish and promote healthy hair. Traditionally used by Indian women as a hair tonic.
Suitable for all hair types
Óleo Botanicals™ Rosehip Seed Oil is a premium quality, 100% Pure, Organic, Cold-Pressed & Unrefined. Acclaimed by the indigenous people in South America for it's ability to regenerate skin cells, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and improve skin tone.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and omega oils.
- Ultra Lightweight, instantly absorbs into hair & skin without leaving an oily residue.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles
- Powerhouse of nutrients to feed scalp and hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples and minimizes dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
Maracuja Oil, also known as Passionfruit Seed Oil, is derived from the seeds of passion fruit and native to Brazil, prized for retaining the highest level of Vitamin C.
Cold-Pressed and Unrefined to preserve its superior quality and nutrients.